Tues. - Sat. 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues. - Sat. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The new Bounce House is open on Saturday and Sunday when wind gusts are below 20 mph.
Pool Office, 901.754.7772.
Business Office, 901.754.1888. (call during off season)
Members entering the pool area are required to sign in at the Welcome Desk and register any non-member guests in attendance. For each guest, the weekday guest fee is $6 and the weekend guest fee is $8. These charges will be placed on the member's account. Additionally, babysitter/nanny passes are available at the membership office for $15 per week or $25 per month. Grandparents may bring their grandchildren to the pool at no charge.
- No running
- Listen to the lifeguards
- No outside food or beverages
- No food on the deck
- No diving in the shallow end
- No Horseplay
- No abusive language
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No swimming under or in front of the diving board
- One person at a time on the diving board
- No running on the diving board
- One bounce only on the diving board
- Make sure diving area is clear before jumping
- Pool hours will be posted in the monthly bulletin.
- The swimming pool is free to members, their spouses and unmarried minor dependent children.
- All persons entering the pool are required to sign-in at the Welcome Desk before entering the pool.
- A charge will be made for each guest using the pool. Guests will be admitted to the pool only when accompanied by a member. Any exception to this rule must be approved by the Manager. Members are responsible for their guest’s conduct.
- Proper bathing attire is to be worn in the pool area and no person will be allowed to enter the pool without a bathing suit.
- All bathers are requested to use showers before entering the swimming pool.
- Lifeguards will be on duty at all times when the pool is open to members and guests. No one is permitted to use the pool when lifeguards are off duty.
- Lifeguards are in complete charge of the pool area and will regulate the conduct of the bathers in that area. Guards will exercise their authority to prevent swimmers and bathers from any unsafe activity.
- Picnic areas are not available outside the pool area. All food is required to be purchased from the pool snack bar or clubhouse while using the facilities. The snack bar is open 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon - 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. The grill closes at 4:00 p.m.
- The foregoing regulations for the conduct of the pool are such as to furnish the greatest pleasure for the greatest number and are in keeping with the requirements promulgated by the Memphis and Shelby County Health Department. Members and guests are requested to cooperate to the utmost in observing the foregoing regulations in order to assure the pool of the highest health and safety ratings.
Whether it is a birthday, a graduation, a reuion, or just a get together, Windyke Pool is the perfect place to host your party. The pool rental base fee is $100 per hour. For every ten guests, the additional fee is $20 per hour. After hours parties may start at 6 p.m. and are offered on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. During hours parties are also offered Tuesday through Friday for smaller groups, usually of 10 or less. The fee for during hours party guests is $8 per person for the first 10 guests, and $10 for each additional guest beyond 10. Although cakes may be brought from outside the club, food and beverages must be purchased through the clubhouse by contacting Doris Chambers at 901-754-1844 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may schedule a party by calling the pool, 901.754.7772, or our pool manager at windykepool@windyke..com.
Not only is Windyke pool a great place to come relax, but also it is the best place for you to learn how to swim. Our Water Safety Instruction certified lifeguards offer individual and group lessons from ages 1 year to 100 years old. Individual lessons are a great option to work on specific skills and techniques or if you prefer one on one instruction. Our group classes, which include Parent & Me, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced sections, are structured to have 1 instructor per 3 students. Each group lesson will meet Monday through Thursday mornings from 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. for two consecutive weeks. For one group lesson session, the cost is $120 for members and $160 for non-members. The cost of private lessons is $35 per 45-minute lesson.
You may sign up for swimming lessons by calling the pool, 901.754.7772, or emailing our pool manager at email@example.com.
Lifeguard Vision Statement
As a lifeguard team, our vision is to create a safe, friendly, comfortable and inviting atmosphere that is desired by every member of Windyke Country Club.
We are no longer accepting lifeguard applications for the 2015 season.
PO Box 38369
Germantown, TN 38183