Mark your calendar:
It will be here before you know it! Swim team sign ups are on Sunday, April 13th from 2 to 5 pm. This is a fun and lightly competitive league that your kids will love being a part of and is a great way to get involved with your family at Windyke. Give it a try in 2014.
Tues. - Sat. 10:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Pool Snack Bar Hours
Tues. - Sat. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sun. 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
The Windyke Pool is open the Saturday before Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Business Office, 901.754.1888. (call during off season)
Members entering the pool area are required to sign in at the Welcome Desk and register any non-member guests in attendance. For each guest, the weekday guest fee is $6 and the weekend guest fee is $8. These charges will be placed on the member's account. Additionally, babysitter/nanny passes are available at the membership office for $15 per week or $25 per month. Grandparents may bring their grandchildren to the pool at no charge.
- No running
- Listen to the lifeguards
- No outside food or beverages
- No food on the deck
- No diving in the shallow end
- No Horseplay
- No abusive language
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- No swimming under or in front of the diving board
- One person at a time on the diving board
- No running on the diving board
- One bounce only on the diving board
- Make sure diving area is clear before jumping
- Pool hours will be posted in the monthly bulletin.
- The swimming pool is free to members, their spouses and unmarried minor dependent children.
- All persons entering the pool are required to sign-in at the Welcome Desk before entering the pool.
- A charge will be made for each guest using the pool. Guests will be admitted to the pool only when accompanied by a member. Any exception to this rule must be approved by the Manager. Members are responsible for their guest’s conduct.
- Proper bathing attire is to be worn in the pool area and no person will be allowed to enter the pool without a bathing suit.
- All bathers are requested to use showers before entering the swimming pool.
- Lifeguards will be on duty at all times when the pool is open to members and guests. No one is permitted to use the pool when lifeguards are off duty.
- Lifeguards are in complete charge of the pool area and will regulate the conduct of the bathers in that area. Guards will exercise their authority to prevent swimmers and bathers from any unsafe activity.
- Picnic areas are not available outside the pool area. All food is required to be purchased from the pool snack bar or clubhouse while using the facilities. The snack bar is open 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and noon - 5:00 p.m. on Sundays. The grill closes at 4:00 p.m.
- The foregoing regulations for the conduct of the pool are such as to furnish the greatest pleasure for the greatest number and are in keeping with the requirements promulgated by the Memphis and Shelby County Health Department. Members and guests are requested to cooperate to the utmost in observing the foregoing regulations in order to assure the pool of the highest health and safety ratings.
Lifeguard Vision Statement
As a lifeguard team, our vision is to create a safe, friendly, comfortable and inviting atmosphere that is desired by every member of Windyke Country Club.
We are no longer accepting lifeguard applications for the 2014 season.
PO Box 38369
Germantown, TN 38183